Natural Treatment For Arthritis
Your Osteoarthritis Cure
Your natural treatment for arthritis will allow you to not only relieve the inflammation and pain, but also stop the degeneration.
You can rejuvenate the affected joints.
- Be sure to check out Diet and Arthritis. and signs of arthritis.
- Many dietary changes are necessary, especially eating foods that are alkalizing rather than acidifying.
- Dry brush the skin every day.
- Check body pH to ensure your body is not overly acidic. A body that is acidic is one that is prone to inflammation and disease.
- Get regular, moderate exercise: walking, bike riding and water exercises.
- Get plenty of fresh air and sunshine.
- Lose weight if you need to.
- Ensure that you are eliminating regularly or increase fiber with a natural psyllium hulls supplement.
- Reduce stress and learn how to better manage stress. Anxiety and stress cause havoc on the bones and joints.
- Regular massages help stimulate the lymphatic system.
- Do a detox and ensure you are eliminating all toxins.
- Check with a naturopath to see if your adrenal glands, liver, intestines and kidneys are all functioning optimally.
Natural Remedies for arthritis:
It is absolutely essential to take a high quality digestive enzyme supplement with meals and in between meals.
This will help stimulate the production of prostaglandins to reduce inflammation. Also, any food that isn't well digested will exacerbate the condition.
- An essential fatty acid supplement is necessary.
- Glucosamine Chondroitin can help rebuild the cartilage and prevent osteoporosis. It should be taken for at least 6 months.
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- A high quality calcium supplement with magnesium - not calcium carbonate
- Cat's Claw is good for relieving pain as it contains a natural anti-inflammatory that can be taken long term.
- Ginger is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Dandelion or alfalfa contain organic sodium which is excellent for preventing and reducing calcium deposits.
- Alkalizing plants such as aloe vera juice or cholorphyll
- Liquid minerals
- Anti-inflammatory supplements
Do not take an iron supplement or a multi-vitamin containing iron as it can cause joint destruction. Instead, eat foods that contain iron.
Be mindful that NSAIDs like advil have serious side effects.
Edgar Cayce talked a lot about placing warm castor oil compresses on the inflamed joints to relieve pain.
Place cold gel packs on the joints to alleviate pain, followed by applications of heat.
Following these many suggestions for your natural treatment for arthritis will help. For a complete analysis, pH test and your own personal plan book an online consultation.
Return From Natural Treatment For Arthritis to Health and Natural Healing