Foods for healthy skin - the skin, like any part of your body, needs to be nourished with healthy foods in order to maintain a healthy glow.
The skin has many functions, including protection, maintaining body temperature, eliminating toxins and producing vitamin D. It is our first line of defense against the sun's rays and dangerous toxins. If you do not lead a healthy lifestyle and eat a healthy diet it will certainly be evident in the condition of your skin.
For complete tips check natural healthy skin.
1. Eliminate cooked or refined oils including:
2. Eliminate excess animal fat:
3. Eliminate white sugar and anything containing it including soft drinks
4. Eliminate dairy
5. Eliminate all refined foods that contain chemicals and additives
6. Eliminate excess alcohol, coffee, tea, chocolate
7. Beware of excess acidic fruits, including cooked tomatoes, as well as excess animal protein.
All organic as much as possible
By following the best food for healthy skin plan you will have a gorgeous healthy complexion.