Healthy diet for skin
1. Eliminate cooked or refined oils including:
- Fried foods
- Commercial salad dressings
- Roasted nuts or seeds, including nut butters - ensure they are raw
- Fast foods
- Packaged, processed foods containing refined oils
2. Eliminate excess animal fat:
3. Eliminate white sugar and anything containing it including soft drinks
- White sugar can increase age spots. It is acidifying and causes pimples.
4. Eliminate dairy
- including ice cream, milk, excess cheese - raw milk cheese is ok
5. Eliminate all refined foods that contain chemicals and additives
6. Eliminate excess alcohol, coffee, tea, chocolate
7. Beware of excess acidic fruits, including cooked tomatoes, as well as excess animal protein.